Tuesday, June 2, 2015

       Final Part 1

1. Some things that I liked about this class are that we learned a lot of quotes from different people and we got to use the computers.
2. Some things that I didn’t like about this class are that it’s too quiet and we can’t move to different seats.
3. I think that you should let us be freer like let us choose our seats, lets us talk more, and make it a fun experience to be here.
4. I do think that I did try and did my best in this class.                   
5. I am reading my 100+ goals daily for at least two minutes every day and will continue to do so.
6. I am committed to be a CTR person because if I’m committed I will be a good person and always choose the right.
7. What I will always remember about this class is all the things that Mr. Haymore taught us like learning to choose the right and being good people to be successful in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment