Thursday, December 18, 2014

New Media
A. What I liked about this class is that we got to use the computers. What I didn’t like was that we didn’t always have free time and we should get more free time.
B. Some improvements for the class are
More free time
We should be able to sit wherever we want
Be able to stand up and stretch once in a while
C. I think that I did do my best in this class it was an easy class for me and I put all my effort in bringing my gals journal, doing my student success statement, and doing the health careers.
D. Yes, I do read my 100+ goals for two minutes every day at home or here in new media.
E. I am committed to be a CTR person because if I always do the right thing or choose the right thing I can be a successful person and I can live a happy life.
F. I promise I will take responsibility for my body, mind, and spirit by taking control of my body and spirit to be happy and my mind to think straight because in order to be happy and live how we want we must take control of ourselves.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment