Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Teachers Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities: A teacher’s assistant is someone who helps students and gives them additional attention and instructions that works under teacher supervision. They are also there to help the kids with any questions and show them that they care
Salary: $17,300 - $36,770
Education: In order to become a teacher’s assistant you must have a high school diploma. Some districts require you to have at least 2 years of college or an associate’s degree. You also can get training on the job in public or private schools, child care centers, or through professional or union associations.
Reflection: I would like to become a teacher’s assistant because I want to work with kids and I’ve always wanted to be a teacher ever since I was small. I hope I can become this one day because it’s my dream job and it’s really easy and fun to work with kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment