Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Veterinarian
Duties and Responsibilities: Veterinarians do all sorts of things with animals. Their job duties range from cleaning the animal’s teeth and inspecting hooves to major surgery and animal euthanasia. They also administrate vaccines, do health checkups, fix broken bones, clean teeth, and treat skin infections.
Salary: $86,640
Education: In order to become a veterinarian you must complete 4 years of pre-veterinary of education and then 4 more years in a veterinary medicine college. You must also be licensed to practice as a veterinarian.
Reflection: I wouldn’t want to be a veterinarian because you deal with all kinds of animals and some animals I am scared of. Also when you have to deal with euthanasia I wouldn’t be able to contain myself with the poor animal and also I would be scared treating animals because some are aggressive and can hurt me.



No comments:

Post a Comment